View Single Post
Old 08-27-2014, 06:37 AM
Si_Crazy
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocky845 (View Post)
He'd probably be snarky about it, but I wouldn't care 'cause I would be just over-the-moon to see them interacting again. =p

I think Damon is the perfect character to cross-over to TO for an episode or two, because of the reason you mentioned. I hope that same thought occurs to TPTB too. It would be fantastic to see Damon in New Orleans with Klaus.

Excellent point! For some reason, I'm now thinking about that "What is it you say to her?" scene in the Salvatore basement. Even Klaus knows that they have those similarities, that they've been in the same situations at times.

A possible connection between Damon and Marcel and/or the witches would have been a great way to get Damon in present-day New Orleans. I'm kinda curious to see if TPTB will add that to Damon's history.
Yep... me too

They are similar... and had they met under different circumstances I can see them being friends... now that would be interesting, Klaus/Ripper!Stefan/Damon

Well, a crossover has been confirmed for the first half of the season, so I'm curious to see how they'll handle it... Also, I would like to know more about Damon's time in NOLA