View Single Post
Old 08-21-2014, 11:25 PM
IBelieveInMiracles
Elite Fan

As for Simon, I believe she had developed some feelings for him but I think it was never going to work even if he didn't die. It just wasn't completely real. There were too many lies and half truths between them and he was like at least half way a bad guy that she was on a mission to bring down essentially. It was a doomed relationship. Plus I think to some degree she was rebounding or something from Auggie, She obviously had feelings for him but by the time she realized her feelings he was all about Parker. So she had to try and move on and push those feelings down. As for Auggie, he did say he wanted Annie from the day he met her. So he may have been doing some hiding of feelings of his own for awhile since she was wrapped up in Ben and everything. But once it didn't work out with Parker and Simon was gone I think they both got some perspective and insight into what they really wanted and stopped fighting their feelings.
Also Simon got shot at the same time as Annie there was no diving in front of her or anything. If McQuaid is the good guy maybe he will choose dying to protect Annie or someone like Arthur or Auggie. Someone Annie cares about, so even though he dies she knows he's a good guy and has been honest with her. I don't care if he dies a hero in her eyes, I just really don't want to have watch them sleep together. I just need her to be able to move on from him entirely. So either he needs to be the bad guy, die a hero, or be a good guy but go on the run forever or something. I'm not saying Annie and Auggie have to get back together right away but getting on that path again would be nice. Like I've said before I think they belong together and that their story isn't finished. So the faster and more permanently we get rid of these other annoying pairings the better.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
IBelieveInMiracles is offline   Reply With Quote