View Single Post
Old 08-21-2014, 09:05 AM
rocky845
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si_Crazy (View Post)
^ I found it hilarious how Damon kept mentioning Klaus and bringing out that Caroline had slept with him.... he really is a shipper
I loved every single mention

Yeah, Damon will probably be the happiest to see Klaus visiting MF, not only will he get his Klaroline dose to keep mentioning for the rest of the season, but he will also have someone sassy to deal with
Me too! I think he misses our favorite hybrid being in Mystic Falls as much as we do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Serenity (View Post)
^ Ahem Stefan will be the happiest.

I think that maybe in another life they could have been good friends. But I just love their enemies status so much.
I'm gonna be Switzerland and say that both Damon and Stefan are gonna be happy to see Klaus back in Mystic Falls. I think they both need Klaus' presence in their lives.

Precisely! The fact that they went the enemies route with them just makes me love them even more, because it's been clear from their first moment that they could have been the best of friends in a different time and place, and that in another life, they could have ruled together.