View Single Post
Old 08-14-2014, 01:13 PM
eternalfate
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by starryeyesxx (View Post)
I don't know, I never really thought that it was fair that someone's soul would have to pay for what they did as a vampire. I thought that Angel only went to hell because of the particular circumstances of his death, & otherwise he might not have done.

Plus, I always kinda got the feeling that the Buffyverse was a little more complicated than heaven & hell. Like there were different versions of heaven & hell in different dimensions & sometimes if you died, you would just going to a different dimension & still be fighting for good somehow? Like when Cordy became a higher being - even though it was a trick - I just always thought that some of these characters would still be fighting the good fight in some way even after they died.

I actually do think it's fair... only because if that's the case, every mortal with a soul would just automatically go to heaven. I'm sorry I just can't see a vampire really going to heaven. Vampires are one of the most evil creatures ever and as I said before Spike and Angel did way more evil then good at that point.... and even when Angel had the soul, he did some horrible things. Same with Spike. It's not like they were saints with the soul.

I do agree with you though, that I believed in the Buffyverse that there was more than black & white heaven and hell. It was different universes and dimensions. So that I definitely agree with you with, but I personally don't have a problem with Angel or even Spike paying for their past sins by dealing with the worst in a hell dimension because I believe it's realistic.
eternalfate is offline   Reply With Quote