View Single Post
Old 02-03-2004, 05:49 PM
RORYJESS16
Part-Time Fan

What a great episode!

It was so great, especially the Ephram & Amy scenes. Those are always the best.

Nina- Finally she's back! Its good to know she didn't fall off the edge of the Earth! I'm glad the writers had an explanation for why she wasn't there. They made their point very well, keeping her out of 6 episodes may have done the trick. But they BETTER NOT do that again!

Andy/Linda- They're okay but I just don't like this couple too much. They don't have that special flame that Andy and Nina do. I'm also waiting for them to break up.

Ephram/Madison- The writers enjoy torturing us with this relationship don't they? I know we have some shippers of this couple out there but they just don't connect for me. Madison is Ephram's second choice and she continues to show only a small bit of interest in Ephram.

Amy/Tommy-I like this couple better than Madison/Ephram but I still see no sparks here either. The scene where they showed Tommy doing drugs (or whatever it was) was a sign that the relationship can only go downhill from here. Lying to Amy really made me mad, I wonder if Ephram will tell Amy or leave it alone..?

Ephram/Amy- Gosh the chemistry is soooo there that I think a blind man could see it. The hug, the smiles, the argument, just get together already! They both have feelings for each other and I'm hoping we get to see it happen. Looks like Eph/Mad/Amy/Tommy will all break up with each other at around the same time. I hope so, anyways, because the scenes between them were complete giveaways.

Next Week- Wow. I really don't think these couples are ready to have sex. Not because I'm a Greenie but because 1 month is definitely not enough time to already take that step. Amy didn't even have sex w/ Colin and now she is considering Tommy? I doubt Madison and Ephram will happen because she never seems to be satisfied with him. Next week looks great though! Can't wait to see what happens!

The WB has a Sweeps article with all this month on what to expect, Everwood looks so good that it scares me.

<3..theOC..OTH..GG..EW..AD..DC..<3