View Single Post
Old 04-06-2004, 12:14 PM
Houston
Passionate Fan

I almost didn't tune in because I thought it would be another repeat. Glad I checked just in case I was wrong. I would have been mad had I missed this episode because it was great.

Love, love, love the new tension between Andy and Dr. A. I see why Harold is upset, but I don't think Andy did anything wrong. BTW, Harold is going to have a cow when he realises Edna knew about this as well. Can't wait to see the fall out.

Bright- I love him. He has gone from the character I liked the least to my second favorite (no one can top Ephram). Loved his little talk with Amy.

Oh there were some great Amy/Ephram scenes. I am glad that Madison and Tommy relationsips are history and Amy & Ephram can hopefully get back to being friends.

Nina/Sam/Carl- How weird was that to see Dylan Walsh of Niptuck back on as Carl. Too weird. Anyways, I am glad Nina got to keep custody of Sam.

Amy- Hmm not to sure yet about her. I think she needed a dose of reality in that things will never be the same again and that just because she is ready to resume where she left off, not everyone will be so forgiving of her. She burned a lot of bridges. With that said, Amy should have slapped that girl.

Anyways, glad Everwood is back and can't wait for next week.