View Single Post
Old 02-01-2004, 02:41 PM
Maliejandra
Passionate Fan

I don't think Amy is being immature at all. And thank God for her grandma. If it weren't for her, she'd probably be living in jail dying of depression. I do think she was being a little intrusive with just walking into Irv and Edna's bedroom, but she learned her lesson. And it was sweet of her grandma to buy her a phone of her own.

I can understand how high strung Bright is. It seems like he's ignored SOOO much more now by his parents than he was before because all they worry about is Amy now.
However, I think Tommy is good for Amy. He listens to her and doesn't seem to be forcing her into anything and he still warns her against him. I think he's nice. But I'm still a little urked at Amy is with him so soon after Colin.

Also, concerning Andy, did he and Linda have sex? Because it seems wayyyyy too early in the relationship for that (but then again, I'm not an adult so...) and also isn't there a very high risk that he'll get HIV?

You guys are so lucky that you get to see the show on Monday. I have to avoid the boards until after I see it on Saturday night to post.
"I'm just trying to be really considerate. I've never really done it before but I'm going to give it a shot. You know, I've seen it done and I've read about it so I'm going to try to be nice." ~Will, Big Brother 2