View Single Post
Old 01-27-2004, 10:19 AM
SpySyd
Master Fan

Quote:
It's not. It may be weird and uncomfortable and people may not be used to it but IT IS NOT ILLEGAL. Sheesh!
I agree.I don't get why Madison makes such a big deal of it.Maybe because she's not completely honest with Ephram and she takes that as an excuse of her not being THAT comfortable with him.I just think she's not in love with him.She likes him,she's attracted to him,sure...but not in love.It's pretty obvious to me.

Best part of the ep:
Ephram&Bright.That first scene is adorable!Ephram asking for Bright to kick the guy's ass.Just too damn funny.As if they already were an old couple,LOL.

Ephram&Madison,Bright,Tommy&Amy.I don't get it.Yes,Amy was hard with her family,yes she left,but for Christ's sake,can't they see how much she's struggling to get her life back?!And always throwing at her face Colin is sooo mean.The guy's dead and all she's trying to do is move on and stop thinking about him every second.Can't they just cut her some slack?!I understand for the parents coz they're completely clueless,but Bright should stop being so childish with both Amy&Tommy.What did he do to him?He never treated Amy badly,he was very nice at Thanksgiving and they're all so mean to him.Yes,he's done some bad stuff when he was younger but he assumed the consequences and he deserves to be treated well by people who don't know him.That bugs me so much.

Amy's really trying to make it up to Bright and he just should stop acting as if he were 10.

It was nice to get Greenie moments!AT LAST!Now we get why they don't hang out together anymore,now it makes a little more sense.But the wrestling match scene made it obvious Ephram was still in love with Amy while she was trying hard to get Ephram's friendship back.

I won't say Amy's perfect,she can be really selfish,but I really think her family(&Ephram) are being very hard with her and Tommy.I don't get why.Tommy was the only one getting her and understanding her pain,like Ephram was last season,unlike everyone else and,in fact, they're unhappy with that because they don't get her.They really should just get over it already before losing her for real.