View Single Post
Old 01-26-2004, 10:25 PM
Creative Christy
Master Fan

I thought this episode was very dramatic!

The adults-Not really much of Mr and Mrs. Abbot. Mr. Abbot handled Bright's situation well. I contonue to applaud Amy's grandparents (Edna and Herb) for putting up with her. Good going, Dr. Brown for scoring with Linda. But bad mistake when he called her Julia.

Ephram/Madison-Enjoyed it somewhat but I don't think they have much chemistry and I don't see how this relationship can really last. They made up so quickly that it made me wonder.

Amy-I don't like the way she is acting. She is actong really self-indulgent even though there's an insistance there that she's trying to mend things with her family. Bad choice choosing her bf over her family. I think she'll be paying for it soon.

Amy/Ephram/Madison/Tommy-Their scene at the wrestling match was awesome! Highlight of the episode for me. I wish Amy and Ephram would get more one-on-one scenes though. It was a great moment when Ephram tried to make Amy jealous by holding Madison's hand or at least thats what I think was part of his intent. I know he wants to show her off but that was a rude way of doing it.

I didn't really care much about the other aspects of this episode but it sure made for a lot of drama!

-Christy