View Single Post
Old 08-12-2014, 09:53 AM
Static Waves
Fan Forum Star

Nashville S&S #12: We can't blame Maddie...we're also in full brat mode because of spoilers.

Cast
Connie Britton as Rayna Jaymes
Hayden Panettiere as Juliette Barnes
Charles Esten as Deacon Claybourne
Clare Bowen as Scarlett O'Connor
Sam Palladio as Gunnar Scott
Eric Close as Teddy Conrad
Jonathan Jackson as Avery Barkley
Chris Carmack as Will Lexington
Lennon and Maisy Stella as Maddie and Daphne Conrad

Crew
Callie Khouri as CRTR/EP
Dee Johnson as EP
James Parriott as EP
R.J. Cutler as EP/DIR (Pilot)
Steve Buchanan as EP

Cast Promotional Photos
The critically acclaimed drama series "Nashville" returns for a second season. In last season's finale, Rayna and Deacon's final moments left their lives hanging in the balance. But one thing is certain... their relationship will never be easy. Rayna will continue to be driven by her desire to expand upon her music empire, signing new talent and going head to head with a new label chief. Juliette is poised for a fresh start after her success was briefly mired by her short-lived marriage, an extortion plot, and the shocking death of her mother. As she continues to work towards shaping her sound and style, she'll discover there isn't a lot of room for error as emerging artists continue to nip at her heels. Deacon's fall from grace will force him to evolve from his role as band leader to a position outside of his comfort zone. The question is whether or not there'll be enough time to commit to his most important role of all...being a father.

With Rayna's record label backing her, Scarlett is still seeking out that magic she harnessed with Gunnar. Is Scarlett a flash in the pan? Or will she self destruct before she's had her moment in the spotlight? Gunnar is tragically aware that his window to stardom is beginning to close and that he'd better get his head back in the game. Did he ever really have what it takes to be a headliner or songwriter? Avery has had it all and lost it all. This time he's made an unlikely ally, and nothing is going to keep him down or prevent him from getting back on that path to stardom. Teddy's life has been turned upside-down since his break with Peggy, but nothing prepared him for how far she would be willing to go to get what she wanted.

"Music City" can mean so many things to different people. In Nashville, musicians and songwriters are at the heart of the storms driven by their own ambitions. Some are fueled by their creativity and passion for fame, others struggle to cope with the pressures of success and doing everything in their power to stay on top.

"Nashville" stars Connie Britton as Rayna Jaymes, Hayden Panettiere as Juliette Barnes, Charles Esten as Deacon Claybourne, Eric Close as Teddy Conrad, Clare Bowen as Scarlett O'Connor, Jonathan Jackson as Avery Barkley, Sam Palladio as Gunnar Scott, Chris Carmack as Will Lexington, Lennon Stella as Maddie Conrad and Maisy Stella as Daphne Conrad.

Dee Johnson ("Boss," "The Good Wife"), R.J. Cutler ("The September Issue," "The War Room," "A Perfect Candidate"), Callie Khouri ("Thelma & Louise") and Steve Buchanan are executive producers of "Nashville." The series is produced by Lionsgate, ABC Studios and Opry Entertainment.

Current promo

Sneak Peek(s)

Upcoming Episodes

3x01 - That's Me Without You (September 24th)

3x02 - How Far Down Can I Go (October 1st)

3x03 - TBA

3x04 - "I Feel Sorry For Me"

3x05 - TBA

Magazines & Press
Nashville S3 Episode 1 Will Include Live Broadcast, Callie Khouri confirms
Nashville Books Laura Benanti for Season 3 — Will She Clash With Rayna?
Alexa Vega and Brette Taylor Join ABCs Nashville
Nashville Baby Alert! Hayden Panettiere's Real-Life Pregnancy Is Being Written Into the Show...but Who's the Father?

Other Spoilers

Question: Any word on whether there’ll be more fallout from Juliette and Jeff’s hook-up on Nashville? Please tell me it won’t break up her and Avery! — Nat
Ausiello: Downside: I’m told Juliette will find herself with child (mirroring Hayden Panettiere’s still-unconfirmed real-life pregnancy) when Season 3 picks up, but by whom? You’ll recall, she knocked cowboy boots with both Jeff and Avery near the end of the season. Upside: Both Ms. Barnes and her producer boyfriend will have plenty of songwriting fodder for months to come. Plus, Juliette changing diapers? You know I wanna see that.

- Juliette has her first ultrasound and is shocked when she finds out who the father could be.
- Deacon and Luke argue over Deacon's relationship with Maddie.
- The newest waitress at the bluebird takes an interest in Avery.
- Avery makes a bold move in an effort to move on from Juliette.
SPOILERTV.COM

What's Next: Regardless of Rayna's decision, apparently Luke isn't going anywhere. Will Chase and Oliver Hudson have both been upped to series regulars. With Hayden Panettiere expecting her first child, executive producer Dee Johnson tells TVGuide.com that the show will feature a Juliette story line around "the idea of pregnancy." Plus: There's that awkward paternity question hanging over her head. And don't count out Avery and Juliette (Javery?) just yet. "I think that Avery is probably the only person that Juliette has actually ever been in love with," Johnson says. "That's a hard thing to shake." In addition, Laura Benanti joins the cast as a country singer who becomes a friend of Rayna's. "She is somewhere in between a newbie like Scarlett and a reigning queen like Rayna," Johnson notes. Fans can also expect "surprising evolutions" with Teddy and Layla this season.
X

Jenna M.: What's coming up for my favorite troublemaker Juliette on Nashville?
Oh, aside from the fact that Hayden Panettiere's real-life pregnancy is definitely being written into the show, setting the stage for some major baby daddy drama? Well, Juliette is heading to Hollywood in an attempt to headline a major biopic about one of country music's most iconic singers. (Hint: her last name starts with a C!) But will an it boy actor, whose already been cast as her onscreen hubby, get in her way?
X

Arts by MaybeLove.

Previous Threads
01. She was the queen of the charts, but when you're on top you have to fight to stay there.
02. Because the end of the season is upon us
03. Because The New Season Is Just Around The Corner
04. "Whatever fireworks we go out on this season will be all emotional."~Callie Khouri
05. Televised concert, tour, and S2 finale all coming up? We are a happy fandom!
06. Because our finale is tonight! And then let the painful waiting for S3 commence.
07.We're finally getting S3 spoilers. Yay. /sarcasm
08. More and more spoilers leads to more and more speculation from us!
09. Because ABC needs to hold a Luke intervention!
10. We would like scoop we actually care about, kthanks
11. No seriously writers, can you promote ANYONE else?!