View Single Post
Old 08-09-2014, 06:28 PM
Against_all_odds
Master Fan

Apparently, Marvel agreed and made a Jubilee series so bad that I wound up mopping up the floor with the first issue.

Basically,with this guy's logic, he'd be molesting Rogue and even if he and Jubilee were like father and daughter most of the time, he's unfit to be her role model. This idiot insinuated that if they went on too many long road trips, it was super-happy jailbait time.

Wolverine is over a century old and if they're going to nitpick,make him stop caring about Kitty, too. Geez...make him stop caring about his students when he was headmaster of some school.

In X3,I feel like they just jumbled up various storylines and threw them in a pot. They didn't even distinguish good from evil. Jamie/Multiple Man has never been with the Brotherhood, Marrow was a Morlock and even the Brotherhood spit on her and Leech was,too. They even added in that Dark Pheonix storyline,but didn't even see it halfway through.

I don't know...the current set of movies just seems so much cleaner and accurate. I went crazy when they made the joke about Peter/Pietro. When it came out I was much younger, so as an adult,I can't appreciate the old set as much.