View Single Post
Old 08-07-2014, 07:10 AM
LadyMaia
Part-Time Fan

I thought so too Ria. I watched it in a state of perpetual confusion. It just seemed needlessly in-your-face.

Ah well I can't speak highly enough of Craig. It's already been 2 years since I met him but I still annoy my friends with stories about it I just keep hoping that he drops by the UK soon or I'll crash Germany to go see him at RingCon.

Oh really? Wow, I feel special To be honest, I don't know a lot of people who admire Craig unless they have already met him.

What happened with me is that my parents split up when I was young and I used to visit my Dad every time school broke up for summer. My dad loved shows from New Zealand so he hooked me on Hercules: the Legendary Journeys and Xena: Warrior Princess from a young age. This is where I first saw Craig...bit of a change...

He played...like a really charming Prince. Like a live action Disney prince I was a very smitten 8 year old and it just so happened that every year I went to see my dad, Craig was in something new - another episode of Xena/Hercules, LOTR, LoS etc. By that point I was hooked and I just watched all of his projects that I could. My dad has teased me ever since for the past 17 or so years and he still teases me to this day. I spoke to him on the phone this morning and he made reference to Craig being my Prince Charming.

*sigh*

Athos: I'll punch you so hard, you'll beg me to kick you