View Single Post
Old 08-05-2014, 04:45 AM
Rhonwen
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fox24 (View Post)
Now don't throw garbage but I believe Neal acted to hasty. He should gone in my opinion back to the liberary to research the price instead of using the key right away. He does get points in wanting to get back to his son, but he acted to fast IMO. I think the story might have better if we showed him try other methods like Rumple did with the bean
I have the same issues with the Charmings and the curse. I like 3b but some things were done to fast.
I agree. Instead of being considered a coward I'd place Rumple and Bae as more of a desperate , act on impulse men.

Rumple was desperate when he listened to the seer, it wasn't due to cowardice. He was desperate to do everything he could for his son, including becoming the Dark One thinking he could turn it towards good.

Bae was depserate to get to the son he just met and loved, to do what was right. To get back to Emma who he loves.

Plus we never throw garbage