View Single Post
Old 08-01-2014, 10:29 AM
kj_dreamer
Part-Time Fan

Hello Everyone!

Indeed, I've been a lurker for quite awhile, but recently decided to go ahead and make an account. After all I spend enough time on Fanforum, might as well contribute where I can.

I absolutely LOVE and ADORE Jason Behr! Roswell was my introduction to him, however since then I've seen just about every piece of work he has ever done! Right now my favorite movie of his is The Last International Playboy! I bought it as soon as I could. Jason to me has always seemed so genuine and such a great guy. I've never heard a bad word about him on or off set. I'm also especially partial because he's from Minnesota and I'm from SD. Midwestern pride lol.

Now let me get on to his GORGEOUSNESS! The man is just too beautiful to be real! I would absolutely lose it if I were ever to meet him...seriously I've never fainted before, but hopefully I'd have somewhere soft to land. Then again maybe he'd catch me in his arms. Oh my, now that is a pleasant thought! I better end this post before I talk all your ears off.

By the way, just call me KJ. Nice to meet you all!