View Single Post
Old 07-31-2014, 07:44 PM
Slayerfan714
Elite Fan

The only reason I brought up the other shows is to say it's not like they are blowing SAB out of the water. Yes, this week was a bit concerning, but every time SAB falls, people jump to the worst conclusion and it does nothing but breed paranoia. I'd just rather not have that.

ABCFam is not the network it once was and that was my point. Fine, The Fosters did well this week. Great. I enjoy The Fosters, but it's not getting .8's/.9's. Let's just put things into perspective.

Chasing Life getting .4's and .5's doesn't speak that great of the network when in its first season, SAB was pulling in higher ratings.

I'm not trying to throw other ABCFam shows under the bus. Honestly. It just gets frustrating when people act like the only show that ABCFam would consider canceling or should consider canceling is SAB. I personally think it says something when a show in its first season is getting similar ratings to a show in its third with nearly 70 episodes under its belt. And if I were ABCFam, I'd have the decency to let SAB have a final season to wrap everything up if the ratings really aren't what they want.

But there's still three episodes left and anything could change.