View Single Post
Old 07-30-2014, 07:35 AM
CityGal
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randysgirl (View Post)
I think I would prefer a story that involved Henry seeing the hand in Gold's shop and wanting Rumple to give it back to Hook. No blackmail, nothing like that. Henry has been such an important part of building bridges between the characters, it would be great to see him make that attempt with Hook and Rumple. Maybe when Hook changes to modern clothes, Henry wants to help him look less pirate-y. It could be interesting if that transition is difficult for Hook (losing all of those pirate characteristics at once) and we see the struggle with that. (It's also one step closer to Hook and Rumple being able to have that little leather shop... )
This is my preference too. THe third episode is also the one with the introduction of Hans. Coincidence? Not sure, but how would he know about the dagger? I thought it was a big mysterious secret among a select few.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austenphile (View Post)
I wonder when we will get the title for episode 3? From Emilie's comments, it sounded like the cast might already have the script? How long have they been on episode 2? A week and a half?
We should get a title soon maybe sometime this week from Adam. They only started filming ep. 2 last Monday, then left Friday for CC so they haven't been filming too long.

They should be at Stanley Park today and hopefully we'll get a few on location pics. Georgina tweeted she met the actor for Hans so he should be in Vancouver for a costume fitting to say the least before episode 3 filming.

Can we do a SDCC spoiler round up? There were so many interviews and many dropped hints.

Last edited by CityGal; 07-30-2014 at 07:58 AM