View Single Post
Old 07-27-2014, 10:21 AM
EvilRegalRath
Dedicated Fan

I have an issue with this bringing Marian back thing that hasn't been addressed yet, that I have seen. It's not technically a spoiler as these are just my thoughts but I couldn't figure out where to put it.

I really feel like unless Marian dies anyway (or again, depending on how you look at it) Regina has really been screwed over by this. It's not just about her and Robin, but also her and Roland. Even if Robin ends up with Regina, Roland now has his real mother in the picture. Just like Henry. I have no idea why that makes me so angry, but we've seen over and over again how much Regina wants to be a mother. She adopted Henry and 10 years later, there was Emma. She was with Robin and it looked like she quickly bonded with Roland, and there was so much promise there that she could be his only mother figure going forward. And now Marian is alive? So again, even if she ends up with Robin, Roland will have his real mom, and then Regina gets to be second choice. Again.

It pains me to see this possibility ripped from her again and again. I guess I hope they are setting Regina up for the eventual child of her own, where no one else can come along and take away from her. She's had bad luck with boys, maybe a girl is the answer. (And seeing her do a better job with a daughter than her own mother did would be nice.) But seriously, it's so hard to watch her have this happen over and over again.

I don't see any happy ending for Regina as long as Marian is alive. I just hope they get rid of her somehow and it clearly has nothing to do with Regina.