View Single Post
Old 07-27-2014, 12:56 AM
PianoForte
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lenka5 (View Post)
Maybe I am being too much of pessimist again but this spoiler is much worse that what I was expecting what they are going to to do with Regina....
I hate it. I absolutely hate it. I was worried that she might try to hurt Emma, but this is a lot worse. How can she possibly come back from that? Her initial reaction is to "get rid of" Marian, Robin's wife and Roland's mother who she nearly executed in the past anyway? Tbh I'm shocked that this is what they're going with. It destroys all her character development, even if she later changes her mind, which we all know she'll do.

Quote:
because if she still wants to solve problem by getting rid of someone it kinda shows she hasnt't changed that much.... she is a ticking bomb...
Exactly. It's disturbing if that's still her first solution to the problem and it makes no sense after how much progress she's made.

Quote:
and when you consid her relationship with Robin, I think it's terrible she killed his wife in the past and was worried how they going to make believable for the vieweres he is going to choose her but this is much worse if she wants to get rid of Marian in the present... how they want to make her relatiosnhip with Robin and Roland healthy after this is beyond me...
Same. I was already struggling with the fact that she killed he in the past and she didn't even know who she was! I had no idea how they're gonna make it believable that Robin would choose her after that. But now this? Wanting to kill her because she's standing in the way of her happy ending? I don't think this could get any worse.

Quote:
I am sorry for this negative post but I needed to get it out of myself, I haven't see the video maybe it sound worse than it looks but I am really worried... they area kinda showing some of the haters of Regina they were right about some things... I think it's a really bad move. (maybe it's just her first immediate reaction and soon she realize it's not a right solution, at least I hope so...)
After that cluster**** of a finale, I don't trust A&E anymore, but I was hoping they'd come up with something better than this. Unless this sneak peek is a giant misdirect and not even about Marian, or it's a dream, they're well on their way to destroying Regina's character because I honestly think that her wanting to kill Marian now is unforgivable, even if she stops later in the ep.

I hope I'm overreacting, but of all scenarios I imagined about how they could resolve this mess, Regina trying to kill Marian never even crossed my mind.

Icon by Koda