View Single Post
Old 07-21-2014, 08:24 PM
amanda s.
Master Fan

Thanks for all the info and stuff, guys! I wonder if the "British emphasis" was intentional. I'm trying to remember in the book where that would come from and I can't quite place it-- Annabel in the book also speaks Russian and went to school there (in Russia) when she was young, but I don't think she has any British roots. Not that I remember, anyhow. Anyone else remember it? Still, it might have just been easier for her since she doesn't have a whole lot of experience with accents at this point in her career? Interesting, though!

Definitely hoping for her to do more than just Today. I'm sure there's going to be a junket in NYC this week at some point... right?! And because it is such limited release, it really wouldn't surprise me if they keep promoting it through next week for sure. Especially since Willem was on Kelly & Michael LAST week, you know? I guess we'll see! Either way, also reeeeally want a red carpet screening this week in NYC!

The official Facebook account posted this today:

Quote:
Tune in to the Today Show tomorrow morning to see Rachel McAdams talk about her role in A Most Wanted Man!
Nice that they're promoting her appearance on the official page.