View Single Post
Old 02-10-2004, 02:05 PM
The Maria
Addicted Fan

I like us learning why tommy was still dealing, it made it more real. There are a lot of people out there who are forced to do things they don't really want to do because without that little bit of cash that that activity, illegal or not, their family wouldn't be able to survive. I don't blame Amy for being mad though. He should have told her.
I was also glad amy did bring up Colin.

As for Madison and Ephram, i was very dissapointed they went through with it. Personal shipping opinions aside i think it was way too soon. Perhaps if it had been a while like more than a month, that's where I think I had the biggest problem. And judging by the lyrics of "Anna Begins" (great song btw way) they chose to play the part that goes "i'm not ready for this sort of thing"....i think that means their gonna split them up which is probably why the rushed the whole sex thing. Even as a greenie i'd rather have them together for a longer time if it meant that the sex topic wasnt' rushed.

As for Andy's admonishment of Edna- wtg Doc Brown, and also i'm glad he stood up for linda but i wonder why it was she wanted to break up with him...i doubt it was just his kids.

On a final note, i am very glad to see that Linda and Delia are starting to get along better.

Oh btw....any roswellians out there catch the opening song?
-maria
The Maria is offline   Reply With Quote