View Single Post
Old 07-18-2014, 03:15 AM
livstevi21
Fan Forum Hero

Oh gosh, I've got so behind all of a sudden!

I liked Chris and Bianca, it was obvious he really loved her. It's a shame and really sad that she died. I don't have any suspicions as such, I mean, there's been demons trying to turn Wyatt, but who's to say others won't try the same thing, so it's hard to tell how. But at least he seems to be safe for now.

Witchstock was an interesting episode. It was fun to see Paige inadvertently go back in time to the 60's and see what Grams/Penny was like back then. I love the 'magical go-go boots.'

Loved Prince Charmed. Phoebe and Paige making a Mr. Right potion for Piper, after she gives up on men was fun. The food fight scene was hilarious. I'm trying to remember what else happened in that episode, but it was 2 weeks ago when I watched it!

Used Karma was a strange one. Phoebe being inhabited by the spirit of a stripper/double agent from WW1! Ok. All because Richard was desperate to get rid of his bad karma. At least he managed to right everything. Poor Jason though when 'Phoebe' practically damages his career. At least, I guess he now knows that Phoebe's a witch. It's a shame the way he found out though. Glad Richard gave him the potion to reverse the spell and Jason remembered to use it on Phoebe. It's sad their relationship had to end, it was really sweet of Jason to sacrifice a potential business merger in order to protect her secret. Is that the last we see of him?

The Legend of Sleepy Halliwell was an awesome episode, I loved the magic school and the headless horseman theme. Phoebe fighting her inner demons so she could see a bright future was great, and also saw Piper's future son, and realises it's Chris.

My favourite episode of the season so far has to be I Dream of Phoebe. God, I felt so bad for Chris in this episode. I'm so glad the whole sending Leo to the land of the Valkyries thing was explained, so that he could become the Charmed One's main whitelighter in order to best protect Wyatt. I didn't realise it was all of Chris's doing, making Leo become an elder. And now he has to get his parents get back together or he won't be conceived and cease to exist. Tough life! I love the I Dream of Jeannie theme to this episode, even though I haven't watched the show (I have watched Bewitched).

Last edited by livstevi21; 07-18-2014 at 08:15 AM