View Single Post
Old 07-07-2014, 07:50 AM
iram
Absolute Fan

My very crackpot theory is that vampires will extinct, that is the only possible happy ending for TB.
My theory is based in that Godric's last words to Eric: our existence is insanity, We don't belong here. Is not right, we are not right were foreshadow of the ending. That despite all the crazy plots, coming and going of the show and showrunner's change that was the finale that they always had in mind.
Also, it fits with SM answer when was asked about a TB's movie, he said that it wasn't possible.
In that context, I could see minor vampires characters dying on the next episodes(violet, james, willa) two major deaths around episode 8(Pam and Jessica) and Eric dying in episode 9 and Bill being the last vampire standing in the finale and Bill dying after Sookie says that she always will love him and forgives him.
Others are suggesting that Bill will become a human, so I could see that instead of Bill meeting the true dead, he will become a human and will be the last vampire standing before be human again.

Please, excuse me. My english is poor.