View Single Post
Old 07-05-2014, 06:39 AM
Milquetoast_onacid
Part-Time Fan

So I was searching for this little OK moment I thought it was so sweet and finally found it the other night. It's such a short little scene but it says so very much about them as two people who care very much about each other. It's a little scene from Jem'Hadar, in the early days when it was slowly being revealed that Odo was in love with Kira. At the end of the scene Odo lingers as Kira leaves and the end of the scene is very similar to Kira's goodbye to Odo in COT and Chimera. What I thought was interesting about this scene was Kira's apparent concern for Odo. Kira corners Odo and tells him that he does not have to come on the mission. When he is pretty adamant about coming (he's worried about Quark), she tells him to keep his head down and he reply's to do the same. I love how much that friendship meant to both of them. To the point that Odo (partially) kept quiet about his feelings for her. And that Kira would confide him things she wouldn't tell anyone else including when she and Shakaar were together.