View Single Post
Old 07-04-2014, 11:26 AM
Stars Fade
Fan Forum Star

Possible Board Closure Discussion: Please Read and Respond!

Hello everyone! Happy 4th of July to those that celebrate.

Clem and I have been discussing this, and we think that it may be time to close this board. Our post counts have been declining over the past few months and we have very few regular posters. As you know, Fan Forum requires that we average at least 15 posts per day, with lower numbers than that leading to warnings and then possible closure of the board. We would prefer to go out under our own terms rather than be forced to close due to low post counts.

Please let us know what you think. We'd be glad to hear any suggestions or advice to renew interest here. Remember that to keep the board going, we need the commitment of a few regular, dedicated posters. As much as we love this board, please don't just post to "save" the board and then disappear again, because we'll be in the same position that we're in now if you do.

This was a hard decision for the both of us but we know we're doing the right thing. Our hearts just isn't into this board anymore. Nothing's been the same since his passing. We just felt unhappy posting even after he's gone. Clem would sooner or later step down from Cory as she get busy with work later in life. I was going to keep his spirit alive in the board but after a year, I realized it's not easy. I felt exactly how my previous co mods of Cory felt. I felt that somehow his death is still affecting me in a big way which influence my posting on the Cory board. We're still so sad about his death to look at him, or talk about him. We both decided that closing the board would be good for us and for me, to get some closure.

Thanks.

I'M A SUCKER FOR YOU.
LISTEN ON SPOTIFY / BUY ON ITUNES
↳Adie | tumblr | icon