View Single Post
Old 07-03-2014, 03:15 PM
vecastone
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmidalaEmma (View Post)
HAHA!!! Vegastone you said you said in the movie Logan was "self centered" and I was racking my brain trying to think about when in the movie he could be called selfish! But i see thats now what you meant!!
I also agree that Logan was prob a little surprised she was with Piz after that car drive...
sorry !! I meant grounded and mature.

I agree that Logan was more happy than Veronica those 9 years. It certainly seemed that way. He put his life together. He's more calm, he doesn't seem angry anymore. On the other hand, you have Veronica with a 'so not her' lifestyle. Kind of dull you could say.

Quote:
If Hunter is all they get, Logan and veronica i mean, in terms of a family, then that sucks because I want LOGAN to have his own kids/kid, not just veronica's mothers baby. Like genetically his own. I personally see it as a family, logan and V and Hunter and a child to get to know and love and then they can have kids when they are older...a practice child!
I also want them to have kids together. It would suck if they don't have kids or get married.

Icon by:Hilery00
vecastone is offline   Reply With Quote