View Single Post
Old 07-03-2014, 09:20 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primal Slayer (View Post)
It's funny that the RIB miraculously forgot that they had Santana/Sam dating and one of the reasons she got with Sam was because he was an up and comer but they had to find a way to get Karofsky in the picture. But it was well played by my girl Snixx.

Quinns whole Lucy Goosey subplot was beyond lame and out of left field.
My biggest problem with that episode was the nose doctor. They should have cast James Brolin. He played a doctor early in his carrer on Marcus Welby M.D. and is married to Barbra Striesand.
He still acts (mostly small parts in bad movies) so he would have done it. That scene would have been incredible.
Also Dr. Shane was played by a woman whose breakthrough role was a woman battling mental illness in a film called I never promised you a rose Garden (based on the hit song.
They should have used her more.
In my story Dr. Shane ends up treating eight cast members, makes lots of mistakes but scrambles to correct them near the end.
I was hoping they would address other body issues by having Mercedes and Lauren compete in a dieting contest until one of them got sick. That foolishness with Kitty and Marley went nowhere.