View Single Post
Old 07-03-2014, 08:36 AM
AmidalaEmma
Dedicated Fan

I dont think too many fans would be happy if Veronica and Logan NEVER had kids and it was decided and that was final, that would be too crappy an ending for them for so many fans if it was ever made final like that. I dont think a TV show is ever in the works, but if it was, i could see them having kids in it, TV shows always need big changes like that to stay fresh, but a movie? not likely because thats too big a plot for one movie, unless they shot forward in the future many years, or it was mentioned at the end/beginning of it she was pregnant and that was part of the plot line (which would make the plot that much more desperate and angsty-for her to have to be more careful cause she is with child) or had them mention the desire to have kids in the future if its there.

If Hunter is all they get, Logan and veronica i mean, in terms of a family, then that sucks because I want LOGAN to have his own kids/kid, not just veronica's mothers baby. Like genetically his own. I personally see it as a family, logan and V and Hunter and a child to get to know and love and then they can have kids when they are older...a practice child!

I dont think RT would eliminate the possibility of them having kids altogether because i think that that would disappoint too many ppl.

besides "true love couples" usually have kids

I hope the books continue that far, as for a movie, i think RT will always be writing with that hope, but I dont think he would sacrifice an interesting plot for the books for a movie that might never happen, he will probably organically go where the charcters should go over the years as the books come out. This next book is a few months later, thus in the time of 2 books, more than 6 months will have gone by and Veronica will be 29 soon....get what I am saying??...if he writes 8 books, that would make Veronica 32/33 by the last book...right?

I think a movie when they are older with Kids would be cool, but thats just me It changes everything and some people like that and some people dont. I do like it. I hate stories where things stay the same always.
AmidalaEmma is offline   Reply With Quote