View Single Post
Old 07-01-2014, 11:13 PM
Tennessee Whiskey
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Been reading and trying to understand how these polls work. Does this thread have to reach a certain # (either post count or posters) before it may be submitted to be included in the poll? How long are said polls open for voting?
Nope, a campaign does not need a certain amount of posts or people to be submitted. However if it does end up on the poll and doesn't get at least 10 votes, it can not be resubmitted for another 3 months. Polls remain open for approx 30 days, maybe take a a few days depending on how many days in the month.

Quote:
Lastly, when and where is the 'new fall shows' poll? I've been looking in vain for a thread and if this show has been submitted. Noticed today that another fall show just opened their board and so it got me curious about this one.
'New show' polls go up twice a year, once for fall shows and one for mid-season, sometimes they show up mid-month or fall shows are usually July or August. It really depends when Johnnie has the time to set them up. The Flash got a board this month because they had it submitted it for a regular poll. Which can be done with any show new or not. (although I do think with The Flash already getting a board, it helps us. )

I did submit Gotham for next month...so we'll see. I think we stand a better chance on the new show poll.

Hopefully I answered everything..if not just let me know. I'll try again.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Tennessee Whiskey is offline   Reply With Quote