View Single Post
Old 06-29-2014, 01:56 AM
Primal Slayer
Ultimate Fan

Watching Sexy, another good episode, Santana/Brittany dealing with their feelings with each other head on was good. Though I wish Santana/Sam had been developed more instead of just being used to make sure everyone is paired up.

Holly Holiday was once again a delight to see. It sucks that she is absent from the 3rd season.

By the time we get to Regionals, it was disappointing to see them go back to their basic regular performance. Rachel gets the usual solo then segue into Loser Like Me which was written by ND sans Rachel but stars Rachel/Finn as the main focus.

Mercedes/Zizes teaming up was great, wish they had gotten a duet together.

The writers went to overboard with Emmas ocd issues and making sure that Shue was her first.

Rachel manages to get that lil trophy for MVP and then reverts straight back to her overly selfish ways.

Cheyenne Jackson was such a waste of a guest character.

Its sad to know that S2 is the last time Kurt/Blaine/Brittany/Tina/Quinn are all in their prime. Kurt gets declawed and is all about peace. Blaine I dont even think I need to say anything about. Brittany goes silent and is even dumber in S3. Tina...well her downfall started in S2 with her not being able to perform without crying but whatever. Quinn as we all know goes through so many rough patches it is ridiculous.

Quinn going 2 seasons focusing on Prom Queen sucks.

Last edited by Primal Slayer; 06-29-2014 at 02:03 AM