View Single Post
Old 06-27-2014, 08:59 PM
JustMe2000
Elite Fan

When thinking about Becky's parents putting pressure on her to testify the "right" way I couldn't help but remember how they ended up in Toronto in the first place- and that was to go with Luke as he played on the Ice Hounds.

So in many ways that family's been all about him for a while now, and it makes even more sense that the parents would turn a blind eye to what he's done.

No matter the consequences to their daughter and the girl he assaulted.

But this little foray back into Luke being with the Ice Hounds brings up another thought, when we saw that plot with Dallas earlier it appeared that Luke was still very much with the Ice Hounds, even if he was doing time on the basketball team at the time of the rape. Wouldn't it make sense for it to be a bit of a public issue that a hockey player is among those on trial, just like the fact that Zoe was on a TV show?

I guess we're not going to get much about how things are going from the rapist's angle in this situation, but it's something that's on my mind, at least.

Oh and I'd settle for a throw away line about how the Ice Hounds dropped him after he got arrested.

Credit to the one and only kaleidocat for the avatar
JustMe2000 is offline   Reply With Quote