View Single Post
Old 06-27-2014, 07:08 AM
xsweetgirlx91
Loyal Fan

Part of me is scared they will make Jolex break up and put Alex and Amelia together... Owen would be the more obvious choice since he is already single. But sometimes Grey's doesn't go with the obvious choice. When I read at the beginning of s10 that Leah would get a relationship, I immediately thought of Callie, because I couldn't imagine Owen dating her. Arizona was a huge surprise for me, and I never would have guessed they would make her and Leah a thing. And right now Owen and Alex are the only guys who aren't married, and Jolex have been happy for too long. Maybe the reason why this makes me so uncomfortable is because I can't see Alex jumping into another relationship immediately, even if him and Jo break up. Which means him and Amelia probably would have a fling, but I'm soooo tired of Alex sleeping around (really, we had that in the seasons 1 - the beginning of s5 and 7 till the beginning of s9..). He finally matured a lot again and I wouldn't want him to go back to his old habits. Also I can imagine a lot of people, who aren't very fond of Jo anyway, being all over this ship and that gives me a headache lol.

But darkxtwisty, the way you want things to happen sounds reasonable. I'm someone who feels bad for characters getting hurt because of love triangles (hell I felt really bad for Matthew and Stephanie and I think almost nobody else did) or past loves, so I can't say that I would want Owen to date Maggie first and crush her heart, but I definitely would prefer for him and Amelia to get together in 11B, not 11A. I'm really worried for Owen in general and how he will deal with Cristina being gone.