View Single Post
Old 06-15-2014, 07:48 AM
Lauren Helen Graham
Fan Forum Star

Bradin & Callie Thread ~ 3 ~ Because he listens to every words she says and surprises her with a horse ride on the beach

Welcome to the Bradin/Callie Appreciation Thread!

X

Reasons

Because they once lived near each other yet they had to go to California to meet
Because she knew he wasn’t that guy from the moment on the beach
Because it’s getting less complicated
Because they make weird food together
Because they love acting like they’re twelve
Because he found himself reading comics he read when he was 12 & it’s ‘cuz of her
Because he wants to be with her, really be with her
Because she lights up when she’s with him
Because she loves the way he looks and the sound of his voice
Because he respects her
Because he asked her to go steady
Because he finally found love with the girl next door

Supporters

jizzle / ¤NDN Angel¤ / *Rach* / - Tina - / **~softballllweirdo~** / emptyhearted Grl
PeIcEs oF Me* / g1nandjuic3 / ~*~Di Di~*~ / *NewYork~Sweetie* / lilaznangel_17 / Zach Braff Lover / VikkieD
angel_wings05 / ComeAwayWithMe / California_ here_ I _come / lilchicklit1 / AsnoCaliente / distant_soul
Effy11 / rachel_19 / PrinssDi / EmmyMcBitchy / cutiepie33 / Cherrie5989 / Sweet Summer / punkmusicc / Radiant Gray
starry812 / Karbear3916 / Fleni / sk8terelle / othluver23cmmjl / Philosophist / funniehunnie88
CanonsAreWorthless / Bookish Hermione / Liliya / *Lizzie* / PinkPastry / nutty_maddie / XtremeChiq
PNUT013 / glory fades / terresita / Jaded Joy / BehIndxHazELxEyes / xxlisaxx / Sassyjoy / fhband05 / Jelenbean
violet / Angelic pixie / LUCAS_WOLFMAN / McK0204 / JavaBabe / JacquiJack / othravenslvr / ~Kissin In The Rain~
xxNiKKi / SethxMarissa / tigger&tutorgurl / dreamsingr / tickle582 / Freshgirlly908 / !x!NaleyFreak!x! / NaLeYlOvEr002
Creative Christy / Freshgirlly908 / Whitney86 / Soeshie20 / Dorkodancer147 / Emily88
LoVe-Story / othfan628 / *Lucie* / JamieScott / xDaseyLoverx / Ooops / fading hope / ~Leonie~ / timtyra
♥IPromiseMyself. / Captivating

summer '09

Quotes

Callie: Damn it Bradin, I love you! You’re being so unfair not just to me but to yourself. I don’t know what it is you’re looking for but I guess it’s not me.
Bradin: Callie, don’t, don’t go. I don’t want you to go.

Bradin: Listen Callie...I know what I want. I want you, as more than a friend.
Callie: What are you saying?
Bradin: I wanna be with you, really be with you.

Previous Threads
1 2

Last edited by |Sweet Disposition|; 05-12-2015 at 09:57 AM