View Single Post
Old 06-04-2014, 10:24 AM
KarinaCullen
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robsessed_MeesterManic (View Post)
Welcome Karina You can call me Joa btw. And it's better late than never becoming a fan of Rob and just great to know you have even checked out all his other movies and stuff. I also knew Rob from first watching him in twilight too and then I just had to find out more about his other works as well. Haha that's not ridiculous especially if you have the money to pay for that, I think that's great dedication on your part as a fan. I know I would love to get anything of Rob that I can lay my hands on if only money isn't always the issue. *sigh* But I'm going to be contented with those Rob posters and whatever I've managed to get of him heh. And make yourself at home here really, there's a bunch of Games-related threads and also discussion thread topics here you can feel free to check out.
Hi Jo ! Thanks for your reply ! I have just finished unpacking my latest buy, which is a multi region DVD player, so that I can play US region DVDs ! I really wanted the Twilight Forever set but it doesn't have a UK version, so that was the answer! Really must stop spending now ha ha !!