View Single Post
Old 05-20-2014, 04:07 PM
brave princess
Master Fan

TFTNT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maud&Danny (View Post)
I don't necessarily agree when people say that Bellarke was "planned" because you can see that the actors/ some of the writers (just look at they retweet a few weeks back) weren't expecting that kind of awesome reaction towards them ( and by that I'm talking about the amount). It surprised them a bit. They weren't romantically planned. No way! I believe that the plan from the get go was to have them come from a place where they couldn't stand each other to an understanting by the end of the season. A place where they finally trust each other, respect each other, rely on each other and admire on each other. That was the plan for day 1 imo. The rest came because of the viewers reactions and the chemistry between Bob and Eliza which is lightning in a bottle and everyone can see it.
I can see both sides but, IMO, from what I've seen onscreen, the writers know exactly what they're doing. You know, before 1x08 I would've agreed with you that I don't think that the writers were necessarily thinking romance this season but Bellamy's reaction to touching Clarke when he was teaching her how to shoot was pretty clear in that they wanted to show that there is something starting.

TBH, as long as the writers keep delivering like they have in the first 9 episodes, then that is all that matters to me. Planned or not, this is a beautiful ship.

the 100 meme: two otps [1/2] → bellamy & clarke

there's always sparks
Amy | visit The 100 | Icon: Voldara