View Single Post
Old 05-14-2014, 01:09 PM
airali_glo
Elite Fan

Quote:
I think some shows just like crossovers. The Chicago ones crossing over make sense, but the SVU one I just presume it was done because two cop shows & all done by Dick Wolf. At least since I don't think he involved with this new show & it is set in LA they shouldn't crossover.
Two of them (the blonde woman and the afro-american man) came to solve a case, one that involved also LA because there were victims also there.

Quote:
When the SVU episode aired here that crossed over with PD that part was actually edited out which I think was nice since it would have just confused people & had no relevance to Australian viewers.
Really? But if Australia is going to air also PD, sometime in the future, this could be a problem. I know that they started putting PD characters in Fire with the purpose of "anticipate" and promote PD way before it was going to premiere - you know so Fire viewers could get interested in the spin-off.

The thing is it's getting annoying. It's too much. There are also two characters that have a relationship and one is on Fire while the other one is on PD!

Any show needs some funny moments and Debra is perfect, yeah I dount people will see her as a tough cop (like PD ones, for example).