View Single Post
Old 05-11-2014, 08:07 PM
Against_all_odds
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulrika (View Post)
I hope David Clarke ISN'T really alive. Maybe Daniel ends up dead and Aiden or Jack too. I have this feeling Emily will end up in a psych ward because of Victoria.
I am so done with this show. It would have been flawless perfection if they hadn't shown David being alive. This entire time,he's been letting Emily go through all this crap, ruining her life and not bothering to have any happiness when he could have gotten revenge all on his own?!

Poor Jack-We saw it coming but between David being alive and Jack getting arrested, I'm pissed. I had a feeling Aiden would die since I saw Barry Sloane's name in the credits for a new show,but the way he died was just...wow. Propping him up like that was so creepy and part of me is impressed by Victoria.

The LaMarchel's are insane. Gideon let a hooker die and set Daniel up for murder? Why the hell would Nolan be on board with that?

I'm wondering what's going to happen to Charlotte now. Obviously Daniel's situation will get covered up,but he'll be so busy trying to save his skin that I'm not sure that he'll have time for his sister.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaijaChiqa (View Post)
Awful finale. I see no reason to watch Season 4
1) No Conrad
2) Gideon. Margaux and other people I don't care about
3) David Clarke is alive.

The only thing that will save it is if Conrad was hallucinating.
Pretty much-They're idiots and all they had to do was let David stay dead. Conrad dying would have been satisfactory,but not by David. I may watch the series finale,but not the season.