View Single Post
Old 05-10-2014, 06:04 PM
bookcrookliza
Extreme Fan

Love your video, charloe!

I made a crack video of the entire show, if anyone wants to watch! I am probably going to make more because I have tons of ideas but the video was already getting too long.

The 100 Crack Video

I don't really mind how Octavia treats Bellamy because I think it's just feelings that they both rightfully have. He's the "bossy big brother" and even more extreme than that because of the type of life she was forced to live (not his fault, of course), and her Mother isn't around to blame (I'm sure if she was Bellamy wouldn't be feeling the heat as much) so Bellamy gets it because not only is her big brother but also the closest thing to a parental figure she has in life.

I think she was surprised, I think partially because he made the move first. Obviously we could tell that she must have liked it because she spent that time afterwards obviously looking out towards the forest and thinking about him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hannahfan (View Post)
espond to the kiss cause she was shocked. Also, remember that's only the third guy she's kissed after being around Bell and her mom most of her life. I'm pretty sure it was more than the curiosity she felt with Atom and the friendship/gratitude she felt with Jasper. It's all new to her and I really think it will take Octavia some time to figure it out.
Yes! With Atom I think it was something like curiousity and checking it out - with Jasper the kiss was chaste and friendly. It wasn't something she did out of passion, but as a "reward" for his bravery because she knew he liked her. I don't think she has deeper feelings for him than friendship, at least at this point. I don't know where that will go in the future though.