View Single Post
Old 05-09-2014, 12:04 PM
Logan
Fan Forum Hero

Sorry to post the bad news , I just saw that NBC has canceled revolution . I was really liking this season . Wanted to see how far it would go with nanobites story .

Quote:
NBC’s Revolution has come to an end.
Sources confirm the ambitious apocalyptic drama series will not get a third season. The final season averaged 7.3 million viewers and a 2.3 rating among adults 18-49 on Wednesday nights. That’s actually much better than the second season of Friday night’s Hannibal, which just got a pickup — which goes to show that there are many other factors that go into these decisions other than the overnight rating.
Deadline hollywood

Quote:
NBC Cancels ‘Revolution’ After Two Seasons
By NELLIE ANDREEVA | Friday May 9, 2014 @ 11:35am PDT
revolution1After a flying start two years ago when it was the key piece at NBC‘s upfront presentation, Revolution has just been cancelled. The JJ Abrams/Eric Kripke post-apocalyptic drama is long ways from where it was last season when it was riding high with a lot of buzz and solid ratings behind The Voice on Mondays. The heavily serialized series started to lose steam after the long hiatus between the fall and spring half-season. And it has been a ho-hum performer in the low-trafficked Wednesday 8 PM slot this season, a shadow of its former glory. It has been stable, keeping the lights on in the hour. That wasn’t enough, especially given the high price tag on the show. Hope for Revolution getting a 13-episode final chapter took a further hit yesterday when NBC picked up two new series from series‘ producer Warner Bros. TV, including comic book drama Constantine, which had been considered a potential replacement for Revolution. Keeping Revolution was important to studio WBTV, while NBC was open to letting go and it just did.

Last edited by Logan; 05-09-2014 at 12:09 PM