View Single Post
Old 05-09-2014, 09:12 AM
Against All Odds
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charloe (View Post)
episode was amazing, perfect, this show is making everything so right!
only thing I don't like is Octavia's treatment to Bellamy but hope they will meke this right to

and Linconl/Octavia was soooooooo amazing, I loved that he kissed her, I love everything he does, this shipp is really going perfect for now
I liked that Octavia didn't response the kiss, at list it wasn't showed that she was kissing him back same way as Lincoln, I think it's good, because this thing is to much new for her, but obviously Lincoln was watching for her, drawing her, falling for her, when she was flirting with Finn and Jusper, so it's natural that he is first who already has feelings but she is right after him on this
Do you think she did not respond because she was shocked, thinks they can never be together, or did not up until this point think of him as a potential lover? He is a "man" whereas the other guys who been fliritng with her are closer to teenagers. While the actress is 27, Octavia is only supposed to be 17. Lincoln looks to be in his late 20's. Not a guy who would be happy being one of three boyfriends.

She sure seemed to be thinking about him later when Bellamy came and put a blanket around her shoulders.

Last edited by Against All Odds; 05-09-2014 at 09:25 AM