View Single Post
Old 05-09-2014, 12:39 AM
msstock87
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by MistyMountainHop (View Post)
We both suffer from having too many fanfic ideas, not enough time to write 'em. But, yay! Your summer vacay is fast approaching, so you'll have more time for fic!

Eric would probably think his sister would do whatever she could to keep herself from having kids -- and that's why he'd lose the bet.

From what we've seen in certain episodes, Eric didn't seem too big on kids or babies. But I think he'd try to bond with his niece or nephew -- and try to warn her or him about Laurie's less than stellar qualities.

Hyde would probably be surprisingly gentle with the baby. He's been shown to have compassion for the vulnerable, whether they're his friends or strangers. He wouldn't want to change diapers, though. That would make him hold the baby out at arms length and rush to find Mrs. Forman.

Me, too! Yeah, whoever wrote "Eric's Hot Cousin" wasn't paying attention to Kitty and Red's siblings. Red, as far as we were told, has only brothers. Kitty has one childless sister.

Then again, "Grandma's Dead" makes Red seem like Marty is his only brother, whereas earlier episodes have Bernice mentioning Red's brother Jerry -- and a brother Paul? <--- Not a hundred-percent sure when Paul is mentioned or by whom.

Whenever I see "Eric's hot cousin" and see cousin Penny, I am reminded that the actress that played her played an annoying character in "Dawson's Creek".

A little late, but that art is very nice Prissy!
I am an original”