View Single Post
Old 05-07-2014, 12:50 PM
Miss Cam
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sourburst (View Post)
Can we add more icon posts to the OP? I made a huge batch a month or so ago and I've seen Jess make plenty
Oh, for sure. Just link me to them and I can add them to the OP. (With credit, of course.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by butterflygirl (View Post)
I think that was the fastest we went through a thread while I've been here! Let's keep it up!
Busy posting bees, all of you Probably helps that we had a lot of stuff to talk about, and a lot of stuff to look forward to with the baby.

Quote:
Originally Posted by celeborns (View Post)
I have one very very favorite moment with them. I have a lot actually, but this is a very special one. it was in Never-land when David revealed his secret to Mary Margaret. Such a sweet family scandal, she was furious and he was slowly trying to establish any kind of communication with her. They are awesome, and in the last episode with the curse. Even Regina was start crying.
Ah yeah, that scene. Yeah. I do love that moment where he gets frustrated enough trying to get her to talk to him and calls her Snow, and she finally confronts him. Then they deal with the fallout of his secret in a very touching, mature way without it being brushed under the rug. So I can totally see why you'd like that

Regina all teary at Snow and Charming's declaration of love and temporary parting is one of my favorite character developments with her.