View Single Post
Old 05-04-2014, 07:59 PM
Roswell 10/2/00
Elite Fan

Roswellian fan meet up in Austin TX & Roswell fan thank you tribute book to the cast for the 15 year reunion in June! Help us & show your support!

Roswellian fan meet up & Roswell fan thank you tribute book to the cast for the 15 year reunion in June! Show your support! Please help us!

Milton: Can you feel it, Evans?
Max: What's that, Milton?
Milton: The energy, the synergy...it's kismet.
Max: Kismet?
Milton: The sighting has attracted some of the leading experts in the field. This is shaping up to be one of the most important gatherings on the paranormal in history. We're not just a joke anymore, Evans.
~The Convention

~ #roswellreunion ~

ROSWELL FAN MEETUP

We are planning a Roswell Fan Meetup for Saturday, June 8th at 7pm. Location is TBD. Please join the Facebook Group and rsvp to this event or let me know via email at bobthejeep@yahoo.com. I need to know how many people are planning to attend so that I can reserve tables at an Austin restaurant within walking distance of the ATX Festival. Each fan will be responsible for paying for their own drinks/food.

The actual Roswell panel will be held on Sunday June 8th at 1pm at the Alamo Ritz in Austin, TX. Visit the ATX Festival for information on tickets. Jason Katims, Brendan Fehr, Nick Wechsler,Majandra Delfino and Shiri Appleby are confirmed attendees as of May 2nd.

~ROSWELL FAN THANK YOU BOOK FOR THE CAST ~

Liz: Uh...look, Max, now that this is all over and everything, I feel I owe you an explanation to why I wrote those things.
Max: No, you don't.
Liz: No...I know you think that I was foolish, you know, to write about that day and you and everything. What I wrote in my journal, it didn't really have anything to do with science. Um...that day that you saved me, I felt something that I just had to put into words...so years from now, if anyone ever...if anyone ever touches me the way that you did, I'll know what it's supposed to feel like.
~Missing

ROSWELL FAN THANK YOU TO THE CAST

Some of us thought it would be nice to put together a small book with thank-you notes from the fans. Whether you are coming to the ATX Festival or not, please feel free to submit a message to the cast below. I will have these messages put in a small book and we will present it to Jason Katims at the Roswell panel. If we can raise enough money, I'm hoping we can make copies for all the cast members that attend. Based on my research, I think each book will be around $25. I am looking into how to set up a place for fans to donate towards this cause.

- The deadline for submitting a message is Sunday, May 26th -

Please direct your messages to the entire cast instead of just a single actor.
Please try to keep your messages relatively short and to the point.
I may edit the message for grammar or spelling.
I am asking for your email only for the purposes of this photo-book. I will not post it anywhere nor give it to anyone. I will only email you if I have a question about your entry or what you are trying to say. If I feel like some changes are needed to your entry, I will email you a revised version of your message for your approval.

WANTED!!! If you have any Roswell-related photos that you own/took and are willing to give me permission to print them in this book, please let me know ASAP!!

MORE INFO!!!: Roswell Fan Meetup
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
4/18/11~ the day I brushed shoulders with Robert Pattinson!

Last edited by saorievans; 05-15-2014 at 11:36 AM
Roswell 10/2/00 is offline   Reply With Quote