View Single Post
Old 05-03-2014, 09:56 AM
LabuanPearl88
Elite Fan

Ok, I LOVED the episode. Like 10+ everyone, amazing job, Joshua you’re the best!! I loved the action, the drama, the relationships and the problems later fixed between the characters, the realizations of some of them, where all of this is getting to I risked an heart-attack once or twice… ok, make it 4-5 times like I was literally pasted to my PC’s screen and for people and things I didn’t think I cared about so much… and I enjoyed characters and “couples” I thought I could never enjoy And I love this show can still make me feel like this

Probably the only thing that bored me was the whole Jeremy/Matt/Bonnie/Tyler stuff because it was very predictable after the Kat/Elena stuff of middle season, and I don’t find their characters so entertaining anyway I save their scenes just for Tyler, because I feel so sorry for him, he didn’t deserve this, he saved everyone warning them of the danger and Markos’ plan, it sucks so much he got this in return Don’t see this end well for him, but I still hope they’ll find a way to save him

Sheila: can’t stand her, never had and never will, the day I won’t have to see her anymore will be a great party to me The SL of the Other Side breaking down doesn’t attracted me so much, so the sooner it’ll stop the better, just liked they used it to give ghosts the ability to touch objects and people, made them more interesting.

The Travellers, there wasn’t much of them in this episode, so I won’t comment so much, I’m curious to see how much power they’ll get if they’ll succeed in their plan and how it’ll be used, I wouldn’t mind some epic battle between the gang and them in the future That been said, Maria the traveller is as stupid as Maggie was last episode: going near the place where a hybrid just turned like it wasn’t a big deal?!? Seriously?!?

Ghost!Enzo is a psycho and going after Elena was a bad move!! But at least someone who doesn’t show problems with remorse so much in this show, that’s great!! Don’t think he’ll be back unfortunately, but I’m curious to see if he’ll switch his emotions on again as a ghost anyway before be gone At the same time I liked that little flick he had when Stefan told Elena Damon already got over Enzo’s death once, he could do it again, deep down I think he still cares about Damon’s friendship

I liked Caroline very much in this episode, she was fresh, funny, sweet, with less drama on her back, the way I liked her once Funny scenes with Damon, their little team up to discover Stelena’s secret was cute, especially when she was preparing the charades and he kept annoying her taking away from her the pen and whatever she was eating I liked she called out Elena about the secret, she was right to feel hurt, it has been a long while since the last time I liked a scene of them together

Stefan, I seriously feared for a second he would have died in the fire, I held my breathe during the whole scene, sighed in relief only when he was out I liked him in this episode, a part from the lie that was sooooo destined to be revealed I can’t even

Damon, made me laugh in the beginning with Luke, he’s so annoying and funny when he wants to I liked he kept his anger in check and didn’t lash out and felt so sorry he felt guilty and sad for Enzo, for not have guessed he was dead, he should stop blaming himself HE showed once again he’s loyal to his friend, I liked he promised to help to bring him back

Elena, stop making her drown, please, that’s so hard to watch after 3x22!! And poor girl can’t catch her breathe without someone kidnapping her, uff Nina miming was so funny, made me laugh very much

Defan, precious, loved their scenes so much The secret lasted very shortly and better this way, it would have hurt and made more damage if it had lasted longer I liked that with Damon’s punch they’re even now: Stefan wanted to protect his big brother, and that was noble and adorable by him ; at the same time I get why Damon was hurt by Enzo’s death and even more by the lie, but he moved on, that’s their relationship and I like it this way Touching when Stefan said he feared Damon would have hated him, he had such a sad voice, it melt my heart And I loved when Damon told him to run away from the house on fire with Luke, he was so concerned

Stelena, liked their scenes, they are cute as friends But keeping secrets is not really their thing, they’re terrible, so obvious something was up by their faces

Steroline, adorable Caroline is so jealous I can’t even… And I like she doesn’t even know the reason of her reaction to Stelena, it’s a start for her realizing she may feel something more for Stefan, I like how the writers are doing this, reminds me of her words in 4x19 The cheek caress was adorable, Stefan cares about her opinion and how she sees him, it’s cute and shows the deep bond they created, I liked Caroline felt hurt to be cut off by Stefan and that she honestly told him so

Delena, adorable in very scene, enjoyed them very much The rescue!scene was very intense, loved Elena screaming his name for help and how he was concerned and caring with her Right now they’re confused and don’t know exactly how to solve their problems, but I like they keep trying and that they talked And the kiss was very sweet
I am the storm"

Anna