View Single Post
Old 05-01-2014, 06:23 AM
shinebrighterxx
Graphics Team Manager

I don't see Ivy as a movie star even if she wasn't distracted with the pregnancy

Agreed about Ivy getting more attention than Karen. It seemed odd but I think the scene at the end with Karen & Eileen showed that she did care despite her focus being elsewhere at times in the past & them not interacting as much as they could have

It would have been wonderful if they could have made it without her having a love. She didn't need love, she could have been alone. Focus on her career & allow her to be big or try to be big somewhere. It was her chance to really shine there & she didn't have Ivy there to step in her way (hopefully they wouldn't have had someone else there instead)

I wouldn't rule out Cartwills as being a possibility. Love triangles are hard & giving Ivy a baby makes it harder. However just because you have a child with someone doesn't mean you love them or doesn't mean that there isn't someone you care for more. It also doesn't mean that two people have to stay together. They might try but there was always a possibility of feelings to grow/deepen/be revealed or shown more & for Karen & Derek to get closer. But this closeness may have ended up just being a short fling & he could have gone back to Ivy idk but I do think that the baby doesn't rule out the possibility of them

Ivy & Ana really would have been interesting to see

Chelle » join GTmy art