View Single Post
Old 04-23-2014, 11:55 PM
jules166
Master Fan

Promo here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vu72i0bmP7o

I think we will get BOTH of the bonding Bellarke scenes next week. The one where she tells him that torture is not who they are...and the one where he tells that "who are and who we need to survive are different things." I've noticed that they are wearing the same clothing...And it looks like they are cleaning up after the storm. So lots to look forward to in episodes 7 AND 8 for our favorite couple!

About today's new episode, I realize that we did not get much interaction with Bellamy and Clarke. BUT, we did get some things. I loved that Bellamy shared with Clarke the fact that his sister was missing, and right away, she offered her help. I loved that he thanked her for it.

Something else interesting that I’ve noticed…When Raven was raging on Bellamy and tried to attack him, Clarke actually PREVENTED her from physically going at him. Interesting. Instead, she pointed out that Bellamy IS aware of what he has done. She knows that he’ll blame himself PLENTY. That it’s something that he’ll have to live with without people reminding him. It’s like Clarke KNOWS who Bellamy is. She knows that he is NOT a bad person. That he didn’t want for all those people to die. And now, he’d have to somehow live with their deaths…even though, he didn’t directly cause them. Keep in mind that when he took that radio, he had NO IDEA that the Arc was going to kill all those people. He had no way of knowing it.

Also, a small observation, Raven going off on Bellamy is NOTHING compared to how intense/amazing the scenes with Bellamy and Clarke going at each other are. Instead, I felt nothing when Raven tried to be all spunky and tried going off on Bellamy. No chemistry. Nothing. That is why certain actors simply work better together. Bob and Eliza have that intense chemistry that you cannot fake. You can TRY to give Bellamy another girl who will be spunky and all fiery, but you still will NOT get the chemistry that Bob has with Eliza specifically.

I also liked how Bellamy and Clarke felt like true leaders again. When they were getting ready to go and search for Octavia, both of them kept talking…about who to take. Who is needed. Whether Jasper should go. That Finn needs to go. Bellarke have these decisions to make. And they are making them TOGETHER like a true team. I loved that.

Next week will have MORE Bellarke moments. So until then!!!

Maud&Danny, the time does matter because they posted that Finn/Clarke tweet early in the first airing when everyone was awake and chatting...vs the Bellarke tweet which happened later when most viewers went to sleep...

"I will not let anything happen to you."
Walter and Paige

credit for the icon: Chiara G

Last edited by jules166; 04-24-2014 at 02:46 AM