View Single Post
Old 04-23-2014, 08:44 AM
ennaxor
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackWhiteRose (View Post)
:BTW: Loved your interviews on your bigbangbuzzcast. You´re a good interviewer.
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostInTime (View Post)
U were there tonight? Can't wait to read your report!!!! And yep I am so psyched for LP engagement. Can't wait to watch it
I don't think I'm gonna write a full report this week, because it really takes such a long time, and the episode has already been covered pretty well by others who were there. But of course, I'll answer any questions people have!

Though one line that stood out for me that I don't think has been mentioned so far was, when Sheldon was upset that Amy used the syrup instead of the powder for his strawberry milk, Amy argued that it doesn't matter because they taste the same. Sheldon says something like, "No, the syrup tastes better, and I don't like it!"

Of course, that's completely Sheldon, refusing to accept change even if the new is something better than the old. And maybe the writers only threw it in as a joke, but I also sort of viewed it as a sign that Sheldon could (will probably?) end up liking the changes, once he gets over his objection to change itself.

And a couple quick behind-the-scenes notes - when Johnny and Kaley came up to talk to the audience, when it was Kaley's turn after Johnny finished, she held up her left hand to show of Penny's ring, and said something like, "If you like it you shoulda put a ring on it - am I right?" And made some comment about it taking seven years. I think Johnny made a comment about her reference being dated, because then she was all, "It's not dated!" and then, "I had to make a joke because otherwise I was going to cry." Then she did seem pretty emotional as she was thanking the audience and everyone for all the support.

Also, at the end of the show, they did the tag twice. The second time, Mayim kept whacking Johnny with the pillow longer than she did the first time. Johnny sort of crawled over the end of the couch and landed on the floor, then crawled out the apartment to the hallway - with Amy following him with the pillow the whole time, and then kicking the door shut behind him! Obviously not what they'll use in the episode, but hilarious to watch.
"Keep looking up, after it rains. Keep looking up."
big bang buzz . twitter . tumblr