301. Sixonxnavade
302. Blairღ
303. varietyofwords
304. purplebass
305. lessismore
306. GlitterCupcake
307. iloveleyton
308. theultimateawesome

♔Ask or PM the thread starter to be added.
FILMOGRAPHY:
TV
-Law & Order (Alyssa Turner) / 1999
-Boston Public (Sarah Breen) / 2001
-Once and Again (Amanda) 2002
-Crossing Jordan (Marie Strand) / 2004
-North Shore (Veronica Farrell) / 2004
-7th Heaven (Kendall) / 2004
-Entourage (Justine Chapin) / 2004,2008
-24 (Debbie Pendleton) / 2005
-8 Simple Rules (Nikki) / 2005
-Veronica Mars (Carrie Bishop) / 2005
-Surface (Savannah Bennett) / 2005-2006
-House (Ali) / 2006
-Numb3rs (Karen Camden) / 2006
-CSI:Miami (Heather Crowley) / 2007
-Shark (Megan) / 2007
-Gossip Girl (Blair Waldorf) / 2007- 2012

MOVIES
-Hangman's Curse (Elisha Springfield) / 2003
-Flourish (Lucy Covner) / 2006
-Remember the Daze (Tori) / 2007
-Killer Movie (Jaynie Hansen) / 2008
-Date Night (Katy) / 2010
-Going the Distance (Amy) / 2010
-Country Strong (Chiles Stanton) / 2011
-The Roommate (Rebecca Evans) / 2011
-Monte Carlo (Meg) / 2011
-The Oranges (Nina Ostroff) / 2011
-That's My Boy (Christina) / 2012
-God Only Knows (Ali Matazano) / 2013
-Life Partners (Sasha) / 2014
-The Judge (Carla) / 2014
-Like Sunday, Like Rain (Eleanor) / ?

MUSIC:
- "Good girls go bad" featuring Cobra Starship (May 2009) / Buy here, listen here (music video here!)
- "Somebody to Love" featuring Robin Thicke (November 2009) / Buy here, listen here (music video here!)
- 'Country Strong' Soundtrack (October 2010) / Buy here

ENDORSEMENTS:
- Reebok
- ASK Enquired
- Nikon
- Herbal Essences
- Missoni
- Lovestruck by Vera Wang
- eSpoir

♔ "We love her because she's not afraid to take risks. Whether it's from clothes to shoes to the roles and characters, she is always trying something new." - adjjb

♔ "I love Leighton because she's beautiful inside and out and she's incredibly talented." - ErinlovestheOC

♔ "I love Leighton mainly because she's by far one of the most genuine and down-to-earth famous people I 'know'; and she can be the cutest and sillest in the most adorable way yet stay totally classy, and she's so damn talented that I just can't help but fangirl over her like a boss. And I don't think I even have to mention how flawlessly gorgeous she is." - Fall Out Girl <3

♔ "I love Leighton because she brings everything she has to all her roles, I always feel for her characters, she's beautiful, talented, and kind." - Freefall

♔ "I love that she's so enthusiastic and dedicated to promoting the show, even after four seasons, and that she loves CB just as much as we do." - glutton01

♔ "She's just this amazing good hearted person. She's down to earth, she's intelligent, and she knows what she wants and she goes for it, Leighton is an amazing actress, singer, model, and role model. She's the kinda actress that you look up to and want to be and she's just so beautiful and flawless. My girl crush." - vale decem

♔ "I love Leighton Meester mostly because she's very down-to-earth, the sweetest to her fans and a great role-model, and of course the shallowness in me must say that I love her also because of her utter gorgeousness and her soothing voice - she's pleasant to my eyes and ears." - ripe to fall

♔ "Leighton is a confident woman. She knows who she is. She's a hard worker. Her talent is deep, but her character is deeper. She deserves all the success in the world." - TotalDenial

“Leighton is, I mean she’s a wonderful actress, you know it’s so great to be able to work with her in this film. Her voice is incredible. For everybody to get to come down and see her abilities and the work she puts in her character. I mean Leighton is wonderful. It was a great…great experience.” - Garrett Hedlund

“It was actually the most fun I had had on the show in a while. It was something new for my character, and I was having fun with the rapport, and I think my dialogue benefited from it. It was actually a lot of fun to work with Leighton. I hadn’t much. We were like the only two who had never really interacted.” - Penn Badgley

"Brilliant, funny, creative. Her mind is like a computer — she can play multiple things at once and she has expert timing. Remarkable skill and a wonderful singer as well. A great friend and I think her career has no bounds. I can’t wait to see what she does next." - Norman Buckley

"I'm madly in love with Leighton, so that's what helps on my behalf, maybe so much that she doesn't even have to be in love with me. I love enough, she's mine. I'm incredibly close with her, she's a lovely girl." - Ed Westwick

"Leighton is fantastic, she is nuts. I love that and we had a lot of fun on set." -Hugo Becker

“What makes Leighton so attractive is that she’s very confident. She’s confortable in her own skin and she’s not trying to win anyone’s approval, which is sexy. She’s also really intelligent and has a great sense of humor. I feel like I have an odd sense of humor and she does, too. We’re both kind of weirdos.
When you’re hanging out with her, you’re free to do anything. She doesn’t judge. Leighton was born in the wrong generation. She should have been born in the ’70s because she’s very free-spirited. If people would be shocked by anything about her, it’s how nice she is, how personable. And obviously, she’s gorgeous.” - Chace Crawford

She [Leighton] is a firey beast. And I mean that in the most sexy, endearing way possible. I think she walks out of that house unscathed. And the house probably blows up as she walks away in slow motion… like a rap video. - Aaron Tveit

"I really wanted Leighton because she's such an incredible actor and she's also incredibly beautiful so the combination for me was just perfect. She's the perfect girl to me, really, truly." - Vera Wang

♔ "I don't want to have a friend unless I can call them one of my best friends. You'll never hear me say, 'This is my friend.' I'll be like, 'This is one of my best friends.' I want somebody to be really close and cool. I like going on vacations with my friends and having them come over and bake cookies or watch TV."

♔ "I don't want fame. I don’t want that for my life. I want to grow as a person and as an actor and that’s what’s important."

♔ "I really came to realize -- and it's the best advice that will come out of the end of this show -- that high school is not the end, it is not the best, it is not the only. You will have a whole life afterward, if you're lucky. If you're unlucky, then the only thing you'll ever feel is how fun it is at your prom."

♔ "I think love changes you over time, and whether you have good or bad experiences, you always grow and learn from it. And if I shut love down or didn’t let it in, I would just be this really cold, sad person."

♔ "You can't judge anyone for what they've done, because people change."

♔ "I love New York. You're never alone, but you're always on your own."

♔ "Whoever said that money doesn't buy happiness didn't know where to shop."
♔ "Here's my advice. Have a little faith, and if that doesn't work, have a lot of mimosas."

♔ "Haven't you heard? I'm the crazy bitch around here."

♔ "I'm not a stop along the way. I'm a destination."

♔ "The most important parties to attend are the one's you're not invited to."

♔ "You're kinda not invited."

Christina | vote Natalie Dormer | icon

Last edited by varietyofwords; 05-15-2014 at 07:41 AM