View Single Post
Old 11-25-2005, 04:11 PM
Damygirl
New Fan

Hi Kory for kevin
Awesome to see you on the board! I missed you sooo much Welcome to my favorite thread in here! I am sooo glad you found us all! I missed you and your friendly posts more than you'll ever know!

I often thought about you and am glad you got in touch with me in Tara's guest book, great thinking girl!

I often think about my encounter with Brad Silberling, I thought it was so odd how it was around the same time the old board dissapeared and how my cousins plane was an hour late and how I showed up just seconds before him. I think in a way it's a sign for something to do with Amy or the show, but what that was or is, I still do not know. Perhaps someday it will be revealed to me. Or maybe it was just a mear coincedence but somehow I just don't think so. The world is just too darn big for that! do do do do, do do do do, welcome to The twilight Zone!

Anyway thanks again for finding us. We are super excited to have yet another familar face to share all our JA things with again!

p.s I'll post the poem I wrote for you about Stu Collins sometime in the next day
or two as I have to type it out first (I wrote it in long hand).
Anyway be sure to drop in here and visit me, I get lonesome as hardly anyone comes to chat in here anymore.