View Single Post
Old 04-20-2014, 07:59 AM
Forwood4Bamon
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azaiya (View Post)
As much as I loathed their son, I loved the Leerys. Especially Mitch. Mitch was my dude; I can't believe they killed him off! I learned about his death through spoilers but couldn't bring myself to watch the episode until the show was long over and I was doing my first entire series re-watch. It was so sudden and incredibly sad...

Gail was alright, I hadn't completely forgiven her for cheating on Mitch and from her Dawson obviously inherited some of his irksome qualities, but she was okay. After Mitch died I just felt sorry for her.

I also liked the casting. Dawson looked like he could have really been their son. Dawson could have inherited his body type, long face and square jaw from Mitch, and Gail gave him her eyes, eyebrows and blond hair. He had Mitch's idealism and the 'quiet strength' everyone claimed he had also could have come from Mitch.

Pacey being first (of course), I think Mitch was the second-hottest character on the show. I loved the Hurricane episode. The rigid control he had over his fury at Gail's betrayal was kinda sexy.
I wasn't a fan of dawson either, but i love James.