View Single Post
Old 03-26-2004, 11:18 AM
joske
Extreme Fan

If you could read well, Julia, you would see that the **** actress referred to Natasha as D was never involved with Audrey. Same goes for Sugz.

I was just saying that the writers post S2 never gave D/J a chance but shamelessly showed their P/J bias through by having them talk about their past for 1 episode while they only gave D/J 3 minutes to discuss their past and never had them have one serious convo for 4 seasons about their past romantic times. That is what I call manipulative writing to avoid some things happening because "it was too predictable". As for the P/J storyline it was one big joke that after what happened in S5 a whole year and a half was to be disregarded in order for a stupid finale to make sense. So Sugz what I meant is that 'chemistry' has to fill the void of contradicting storylines for 18 months and that director probably like Kevin only fell for pure physical chemistry rather than stories making sense.
Apparently that director is where he belongs: in soap operas where chemistry has to cover up contradicting storylines and manipulative writing. Maybe that's why for soap operas there is only one rule: do not think of what happened before because it doesn't make sense.
joske is offline   Reply With Quote